Tuesday, April 24, 2018

WIKI: Wiki So Far 2

For our class wiki, I want to incorporate what I have work on in this class so far into the Wiki.  From the very beginning, we learned what media is and the different forms of media. The wiki page has a detailed summary of what media is, and I hope to contribute my perception of media into the contents of  “What is New Media” page. The contents that I am looking into is the “significance of New Media” and “A transition from Old Media.” However. I find all the contents relevant as we touched upon all the topics throughout the semester in our weekly assignment.  The pages that I have edited so far in the “Blockchain” page under the categories list. I added a brief description of what blockchain is using what I learned from writing my term paper about cryptocurrency. I plan on contributing to other topics on the categories too. As of now, I plan to play the role of a contributor, but I do plan on taking on other roles too. Although I have no experience in design, I would like to contribute to the graphics and layout of the page. Since, I am working collectively with my class, I would like to correct any flaws or mistakes that I see as I expect the same from my classmates. I am excited to see the wiki page come together at the end of the semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment